Abbey Fabrics, Prop House, Abbey Road, NW10 7BX, London, TEL :020 3917 8080
- - Insurance The Customer is responsible for the hired goods and must insure against all risks.
- - It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure any sub-contracted transport has adequate insurance cover.
- - Delivery and Collection of goods are not included in the hire charge.
- - We reserve the right to refuse collection if the appropriate protection is not available.
- - Packing crates, which are supplied free of charge for the period of hire, will be charged to the Customer if not returned or replaced.
- - Due care must be taken with all hired items and they may only be used inside premises unless we agree otherwise.
- - The Customer undertakes to keep the hired items in good condition.
- - A signature must be obtained upon their return.
- - A penalty charge of £25.00 + VAT may be charged for props returned without the relevant paperwork.
- - The cost of repairs or replacement of goods damaged or lost during the period of hire will be charged to the Customer.
- - Goods not returned by the due date will be invoiced for extended hire until such time as the goods are returned or the replacement value of the goods is received.
- - Goods damaged beyond repair will be disposed of if not collected within 14 days.
- - We are unable to give general copyright clearance on our goods as we have no control over how the items are used however our suppliers are aware of the nature of our business and are happy for them to be used in the visual media. If you have any doubts or concerns please seek your own legal advice.
- - DepositWe reserve the right to request a deposit against any order(s) placed with us.
- - Where Props are taken out of the country we will require a deposit.
- - A Minimum Hire Charge of £25.00+ VAT is applicable to each contract.
- - Extended Hire Charges and loss and damage invoices are payable by return.
- - Any account where cheques are returned or payments not cleared will be subject to an administration fee of £25.00 + VAT and may result in the refusal of certain payment methods in the future.
- - Cancellation An administration fee of 20% of hire will be made for orders cancelled more than 24 hours prior to collection date.
- - A cancellation charge of 50% of hire will be made if notification is received less than 24 hours prior to collection date, or goods not collected.
- - Cancellations made on or after the collection date will be charged at the full hire fee. No credit will be given against Alteration and Making-Up charges, or Special Order goods.
- All card payments taken by phone will be subject to a £5 convenience charge.
- - Payment is strictly within 30 days from date of invoice on credit accounts. Workroom and Special Orders - strictly 14 days from date of invoice.
- - If accounts exceed their credit limits immediate payment to clear the balance will be required.
- - All orders must be confirmed by 12pm to ensure collection on the next morning.
By placing an order with us you accept that:
(i) You have read and accept our terms and conditions printed above.
(ii) Our terms and conditions will prevail at all times.
(iii) You will make payment of all invoices according to our credit terms..